NCL SPIRIT ROOMS 5035 or 6035

goinginmarch

I'm guessing they may be handicapped rooms? Not quite sure. When we were on the Star, I did notice similar inside rooms that were considerably bigger than the others. Don't know if there's a price difference. You could call NCL and ask them directly.

Yes - the two rooms mentioned are a bit larger, but are not handicap equipped. I'm guessing that the rooms are very similiar to Cabin 10611, which my husband and I peeked into on our last cruise.

In the standard inside rooms, as you walk into the cabin there is the closet on your left and the bathroom on the right. The closet and bathroom form a narrow "hallway" to walk through. Then there is a nightstand in front of you with a single bed on either side of the nightstand. Between the bathroom outside wall and the end of one of the beds is a chair. Exactly as it is pictured in the NCL Spirit brochure.

In room 10611, the entrance is where the "chair" is mentioned above, i.e the room is turned sideways. The difference is that the room between the beds (and the closet / bathroom) is wider then in the standard inside rooms.

Hope this helps out. If you have a brochure, it will make a lot more sense! ;)

• 1 year later...

I will be staying in 6035 this Sunday on the Spirit. I was told by NCL the cabin is alot bigger then all the standard insides. She said it was 200SF, compared to the other insides which are 149SF. My brother saw this room when he was on the spirit and said it was huge. I'll let you know when I get back. In the meantime do a search on this cabin and 6535, There is some info from cruisers who have stayed in these big cabins. These cabins Im told go fast. I booked mine 10 months ago. Good luck & happy sailing.:)

I can not get a balcony on the Spirit because there are no quads. To me no Balcony or minisuite available - a window does not cut it. I booked this inside. I am very happy that it is a larger inside - It actually bigger then all inside , outsides and balconies on the Spirit. If you can please post how the beds are positioned when you get back I would appreciate it. Have a great trip. Thank you

Hi:

We were on the Spirit in August. We were not quick enough to book 5035 or 6035.....were were in 5053.....really big difference.

We got a chance to go into both of these cabins. They both are about 200 sq. feet. The bathroon is the same as the other insides that we saw.

The beds are 2 lower that can go together, 1 upper. On the other side of the room, there is a chair in which a bed unfolds, it is a single bed. I am not sure if there was a bed under the other bed like in the other quad insides. This "underbed" is quite low to the ground but has a matress similar to the other beds. It was more comfortable than the pull out bed.

OOOO....the bathrooms on insides that we saw do not have the separate stall/door for the toilet that others talk about.

Have fun, enjoy you cruise!

Archived