Miracle Balcony Questions

hazeleyez3

My husband and I have decided we will book the Miracle this year. We already know we are getting a balcony - love going out and having some coffee in the morning, relaxing with a good book, my husband loves taking pictures out there, watching the sunrise (or me seeing his pics of the sunrise), and watching the sunsets. With that said I have a few questions.

What exactly are the "perks" with the spa balconies? I know cat 9As are ubstructed (by lifeboats I am assuming) but I was wondering how bad the ubstruction was. Also, I read on one of the threads that there are some 9As that are larger than others??

Extended Balconies. I see that 8J are extended balconies; however, I am confused because the deck plans make it look like the balconies around them are larger. How exactly are they extended?

We are non-smokers and have had two cruises (one on NCL and another on Royal) where we would find cigarette butts and ashes from the deck above on our balcony. Are there certain decks that might be better to book - we might have a better chance that we won't have that problem (not guarantee, just a better chance).

Finally, we will be doing the Southern going to Grand Turk, Aruba, Dominican Republic, and Curacao. Any thoughts as to whether port or starboard is better?

Get a 8M aft, and if you can afford it, an aft wrap suite! I would shoot for the main deck, it has the most coverage. We had the aft wrap for on that deck for the same itinerary...breathtaking views! Click any picture for the full album...IF you want to wade through all the pictures!

St. Maarten

2169870500064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

St. Lucia

2038969210064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

St. Kitts

2160509950064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived