EWWW Moments

AZ TRAVEL

When we were on a cruise with friends, they called us over after we boarded and were unpacking to show us one of the drawers in their cabin that had been forgotten about by the previous residents (and apparently the cabin steward, as well).

Along with sexy ladies underwear, there was a big purple adult toy lying in the drawer.

EWWWWWW...I mean, ya know that this stuff is around and all, and hey, I'm glad they had fun, but to SEE it there left by someone else?!?! Good thing we had lysol :)

I was wondering where I had left it. :rolleyes:

When we were on a cruise with friends, they called us over after we boarded and were unpacking to show us one of the drawers in their cabin that had been forgotten about by the previous residents (and apparently the cabin steward, as well).

Along with sexy ladies underwear, there was a big purple adult toy lying in the drawer.

EWWWWWW...I mean, ya know that this stuff is around and all, and hey, I'm glad they had fun, but to SEE it there left by someone else?!?! Good thing we had lysol :)

:eek:

Was the bikini visible??

:eek:

LOL that reminds me of the movie Norbit with Eddie Murphy! :p

293.norbit.020507.jpg

ROTFL!

We were on a cruise out of Venice on MSC to the Greek Isles and most of the passengers were European, on embarkation day we alway's take a carry on to change into swimsuits and relax by the pool, evidently in Europe they just strip down to their underwear and sit by the pool like that. While we were people watching (couldn't help ourselves) a woman stood up turned her back to the rest of us pulled down her bottoms and scratched her butt then pulled them back up like that was normal protocal. I have to admit I have also been to Orient Beach and most of the people that choose to be nude there really shouldn't, but I guess some people are more comfortable with nudity then me.

This wasn't EWWWW as much as just sad. I recently returned from my first cruise. One day, my friends and I sat down at the bar on the Lido deck. I had my back turned on the guy next to me, as I was facing my friends. After a few minutes, one of them said, "I think he's had way to much to drink." I turned to look, and his head was flat on the bar.

A lady who didn't know came over and tried to wake him up, but he was OUT COLD. The bartender called security. Sad thing was, they knew his name and cabin number. Guess it wasn't the first time this had happened. They had to load him into a wheelchair to remove him.

Security guy said employees had orders not to sell him alcohol and they didn't know where he kept getting it. Sad... very sad.

On a four day at the beginning of Feb last year there was a girl doing her best 'girls gone wild' imitation at sail away. We ended up seating next to them at dinner. Completely sloshed, didn't even realize she was exposing herself most of the time. Only time I've seen someone literally under the table drunk.

I've been fortunate not to see the EWWWWW things already posted.

Many years ago we cruised RCCL to Cozumel and took an excursion to the Mayan Ruins. We had to take a ferry to shore then take a bus to the ruins. I was good and did my research on CC about this excursion and was told the water was extremely rough and to take Dramamine or some kinda sea sickness medication....and luckily i did. That ferry ride was like some ride at Disney World....one side of the boat would go up and all you could see out that side was the windows, and on the other side all you could see was the water. They were walking around passing out trash bags and people were getting sick everywhere....except for me...yeah me!!! When we got to our destination, this woman go off the boat and told her hubby, "I am NOT getting on that ferry again. I don't know how you are gonna get us back to the ship, but it surely ain't gonna be on that ferry." It was quite and experience to say the least.

We refer to the Cozumel Ferry as the 'ferry of death'.

so exactly how did you get rid of it?

We were on a cruise out of Venice on MSC to the Greek Isles and most of the passengers were European, on embarkation day we alway's take a carry on to change into swimsuits and relax by the pool, evidently in Europe they just strip down to their underwear and sit by the pool like that. While we were people watching (couldn't help ourselves) a woman stood up turned her back to the rest of us pulled down her bottoms and scratched her butt then pulled them back up like that was normal protocal. I have to admit I have also been to Orient Beach and most of the people that choose to be nude there really shouldn't, but I guess some people are more comfortable with nudity then me.

"like normal protocol" I am still laughing out loud at your verbage, too funny

I laughed till I cried. I can't imagine how they take it on board to begin with.....I can imagine having it in carry-on when it goes through x-ray. "Maam what is this"...."is this a weapon of some kind?" Then you have 200 people in line with you figure out what it is and have to run into them for the whole cruise. ROFLMAO.....Oh and you are in line with your parents, Aunts and Uncles for the family reunion cruise and they finally have proof you ARE a freak.

:eek: Those um... "man boobs" are bigger than mine :eek:

(yes I am a woman LOL)

I can recall the thread sometime ago about a "fluffy" woman being worried about how she would be perceived on a cruise and she received so much incredible support from this board. So to picture this man's photo, without his permission I might add and mock him flies in the face of all that good will, particularly under a thread about things that make you go ewwwwww.

hehe having a good chuckle at most of these but cmon with the pictures of the guy......remember thats someone else enjoying his vacation letting it all out......

posting pics of people to make fun of is a bit far IMO, especially when obesity is such a HUGE problem in the states as is....

Dont wanna be a prude....just wanna keep it fun for everyone :) For all we know that guys a CC member!! Keep the funnies coming tho!

hehe having a good chuckle at most of these but cmon with the pictures of the guy......remember thats someone else enjoying his vacation letting it all out......

posting pics of people to make fun of is a bit far IMO, especially when obesity is such a HUGE problem in the states as is....

Dont wanna be a prude....just wanna keep it fun for everyone :) For all we know that guys a CC member!! Keep the funnies coming tho!

Thanks for your comment, I totally agree!

BTW, the same goes for the African-American woman pictured in her hot pink bikini.

Archived