NCL Pearl - CAT AG - Sleep 4 - how?

Smeecanada

Looking at cruising on the NCL Pearl. Need accomodation for 4 and looking at a CAT AG mini suite. Trying to figure out how it sleeps 4 and the NCL site not very helpful. We are two adults with two teens - boy/girl. Any other CAT recommendations for sleeping 4 or should we do two adjoining CATs?

Looking at cruising on the NCL Pearl. Need accomodation for 4 and looking at a CAT AG mini suite. Trying to figure out how it sleeps 4 and the NCL site not very helpful. We are two adults with two teens - boy/girl. Any other CAT recommendations for sleeping 4 or should we do two adjoining CATs?

This is the identical set up to the AF mini suite you have already inquired about earlier. The AG is the guarantee for the AF mini suites. I think if you look at the last thread you started you have many answers to what to do for cabin categories.

This is the identical set up to the AF mini suite you have already inquired about earlier. The AG is the guarantee for the AF mini suites. I think if you look at the last thread you started you have many answers to what to do for cabin categories.

I haven't started any other threads. First time thread starting in NCL - we mainly cruise Disney.

Just off the Pearl in a minisuite with 4. The two beds together makes a nice queen size but can be separated into twins. I know 2 twins make a king but these are not your normal sized twins so when pushed together make more like a normal queen. The sofa bed is more like a futon bed also queen sized or slightly less. It folds out big enough for 2 comfortably. While some say it is very hard if you don't like "firm" then ask cabin guy for a egg crate topper first night. We had two big girls on it and they said it was really great with the topper on it. And there is plenty of room to walk in front of it to get to your balcony. They put back to a sofa during the day. These rooms are plenty big for 4 and the bathroom way bigger then the balcony rooms. The tub shower is plenty big. The only thing I didn't like is only one TV. Other ships with the minisuites have 2 TVs. The dividing curtain is thick too and divides the sofa area nicely. The Mini's also more storage drawers and bigger closet space.

I haven't started any other threads. First time thread starting in NCL - we mainly cruise Disney.

I think this is the thread scchasgal meant:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1126068&highlight=

True, you didn't start it, but you did post and inquire on it, and there are several responses on that thread. Bottom line is that the AGs and AFs that sleep 4 are pretty much identical in setup. With a teen boy and a teen girl, I think you are probably better off in another category that has a small sofa bed plus a pullman bunk or two pullman bunks for the third and fourth passengers. Other than that, two connecting cabins (any category) are your best choice. If cost is not an issue (of course, it usually is; it is for us), then a category AB two-bedroom suite would be ideal.

beachchick

Archived