Caribbean Princess Spa Treatments

Savannah

I have cruised Princess twice before and gotten various spa treatments. The prices are very high -- it is a captive audience and I would rate the quality about a six on a scale of one to ten. One thing I did notice is that if you go on the spa tour and put your name in the hat for the drawing, the spa will call you later in the week to tell you you won a door prize of a dollar amount off any spa service. I think it was either $25 or $50 off. Good deal and it drew me in where I otherwise would have skipped the spa. Enjoy.

We would like to book a hot stone massage and facial, has anyone had

these done and were you happy with the service? Also are the prices listed

anywere?

If you know spa treatments....You will find the prices very reasonable, especially on Sea days. go to www.princess.com. They have all prices there and you can pre-book on your cruise personalizer. We did not have the hot stone, or facial, but we did have the seasalt scrub treatment and swedish masage. both were great. Be sure to go early to your appointment (at least 20 minutes) to relax on the warm tile loungers!!!!:)

I booked the hot stone massage on my cruise personalizer for a day that was supposed to be a port day. Our itinerary has changed and it's now a sea day. Our price was $80 but sea day price is $110. If i print out the confirmation do you think that they'll honor the $80 price? This is just for curiosity, since I plan on having the massage anyways.

Joan

Hi Joan,

It Wouldn't Hurt. I Know Of People Who Have Said The Prices Have Gone Up Anyway. As Steiner Regains Their Hold Of All Spas Prices Will Once Again Rise. Bringing Ammo Can Only Help Your Case. We Stayed At The Westin Last Month. Nice Town Hollywood

Dave

Archived