Back from the Inspiration on 1/16.

RKinNC

We had a wonderful time. It was cold when we left Florida so we just about froze to death waiting to go under the bridge. Weather warmed the next day. This is my 7th cruise and second on the Inspiration. I would definitely cruise this ship again.

Anytime dining - It is definitely different. I liked the idea of dining at your time especially since my group did not want to go to the dining room every night. The only draw back was we had a party of 6 so the first night we only had to wait about 10 minutes. The formal night we had to wait 45 minutes for a table. No big deal since we people watched. Some people are just fun to watch. Carnival actually sent a little plate of desserts to the room with an apology. I like to idea of getting to know your waiter and them getting to know you at dinner with the set dining times. Not once were we attended to by the bar staff for drinks or sodas. I guess this was fine since I am trying to kick the soda habit. Will I eat anytime dining again? It depends how often I plan on eating in the dining room.

The only other complaint was that the oceanview windows are so dirty from the salt that you can not get a very good view outside. I guess it let daylight in but as far as watching where you are going that is a different story. We were not in a room much so in the future I will either do a balconly or do interior rooms. My husband perfers the balconies anyway.

I don't let these small things bother me. I was just expressing a few opinions. I always think you make the best of your time and you will have a great time. Everything else was perfect. Staff was great. Entertainment great. Room steward was perfect.

Can not wait till I book next cruise. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Archived