Panorama Deck? on Conquest Class

mj

Have stayed on this deck several times and absolutely LOVE it. There are only cabins on this deck so you don't get any other foot traffic. So convenient to the lido deck for the pool or buffett. We always sunned on the deck right as you exit and was so convenient to run back to the room for things. You will love it.

We love the panorama deck. It's so convenient to the pools and lido. We actually stayed on the spa deck on the Freedom a few weeks ago. I liked the room but next time will go back to the Panorama because it was quieter and there was more privacy on the balconies than the spa deck balconies offered. You will love the Panorama deck. If you get a room really far forward you'll be under the gym and then you may hear treadmills but that's only if you're very far forward on the ship.

We've stayed on the panarama deck on all 5 cruise on conquest class ships. Agree with posters above quiet and convenient. The only complaint is we like to take the stairs and it's a long haul when you come back from the ports!!

We just got back from a January 10th cruise on the Conquest. Our cabin was 1058 on the Panorama Deck. Our cabin door opened to the open spaces leading to the elevator and stairs. I call it a big open hallway. One door down from us was the closet that held the house keepers supplies. While we heard them every morning opening the door and pulling out their carts it wasn't loud enough to disturb us.

Would I book this cabin again? Yes, if I ever traveled with Carnival again. (Don't ask and I won't lie.)

Archived