Book now or on cruise?

We go on cruise in May but have seen one for December we may want to book. I have looked at RCL site but cannot see any offers for OBC. Do you always get and OBC ?

We can get third person for Independence in December for £126 which is why we are keen to book now as a brilliant price.

I know I could wait and ring RCL tomorrow but thought someone might know the answer lol

Sorry one more questions, we have booked last 2 cruises through TA but as they were not to happy about price drop we got we feel next time we want to book direct, I take it that is not a problem ? When we reserved May cruise of Voyager in September the rep onboard put TA details on reservation and told us to got to TA and they would book it for us. Can we just tell RCL we want booking to stay with them ?

thanks

If the third person rate is a child place that offer is due to finish end of Feb.

If you do book onboard you can request your booking goes to RCCL.

Currently there is offer of Early Booking Discount & OBC & child place rates for some of Indy sailings later this year. There is a whole long list of various ships etc under Current Offers on the UK RCCL site..(shows what OBC etc is offered).

If the third person rate is a child place that offer is due to finish end of Feb.

If you do book onboard you can request your booking goes to RCCL.

Currently there is offer of Early Booking Discount & OBC & child place rates for some of Indy sailings later this year. There is a whole long list of various ships etc under Current Offers on the UK RCCL site..(shows what OBC etc is offered).

thanks for reply. The third place is adult, showing on a few days as third/forth person as £126 when you get to final price page. I have also checked with a TA website as thought to good to eb true but it is correct.

I looked at the current offers but cannot see this sailing so will give them a ring tomorow see what they say

thanks again

thanks for reply. The third place is adult, showing on a few days as third/forth person as £126 when you get to final price page. I have also checked with a TA website as thought to good to eb true but it is correct.

I looked at the current offers but cannot see this sailing so will give them a ring tomorow see what they say

thanks again

If you are talking about the 10th Dec sailing there is £100 off per person (up to £200 per cabin) Early Booking Discount on that sailing plus $50 OBC.

I dont think link to the PDF will work here so if you go to -

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/dealsandmore/limitedTimeOffer.do;jsessionid=0000IVrdypfuwl1v4JNbNBJ8A4K:13dlld2p2?cS=NAVBAR

Then click on "Details of all January Sale offers by ship and sailing" link and go down to Europe offers you will see the Indy list of offers :D

You could do a courtesy hold just now...that holds cabin for 24 hours..no money required..and if you dont want it then let it run out..or if you do then let agent at RCCL know tomorrow when you call. Doing this would also show/give you price ;) Although I dont think it shows you the price with the EBD taken off but if you then get the EBD tomorrow and you are happy with price already then you are quids in :D

Even if you dont do a courtesy hold ..might be good idea to do print screen of the price you are being quoted tonight.:)

If you are talking about the 10th Dec sailing there is £100 off per person (up to £200 per cabin) Early Booking Discount on that sailing plus $50 OBC.

Thanks

I did look at that page but only the first one, silly me. Off to speak to hubby now lol

Archived