creamer for my coffee

akarts13

I bring Maxwell House coffee, it is about $3.98 a box and they look like tea bags but taste like brewed coffee and I, like you, like mine light and I also bring along my own creamers and disposable coffe cups with lids. Beats those little coffee cups on the ship.

LOL first thing we do on every cruise as soon as the shops open is purchase a coffee mug... one bc the room service cups for coffee are TOO small and TWO its a souvenier for each cruise weve been on...

target and walmart both have small bottles of powdered creamer, and flavored,, i just take the small bottle and then toss it at the end of the cruise... you can also buy them in the non dairy "shots" pack... my gf does that when we cruise

I take my flavored splenda in the individual packets, my powdered creamer sugar free, my sugar free flavors liquid in the small plastic bottles you get at Wal-mart. I take it with me to breakfast or when ever I want coffee. I take me a larger cup to us in my room.

they are the mini airplane bottles you can buy in the liquor store.. i usually buy a bunch,, and well not to be gross to the guys on this board,, hide them underneath my "feminine products" in the box :) most porters dont feeel like pulling out tampons to see whats hiding in there :)

they are the mini airplane bottles you can buy in the liquor store.. i usually buy a bunch,, and well not to be gross to the guys on this board,, hide them underneath my "feminine products" in the box :) most porters dont feeel like pulling out tampons to see whats hiding in there :)

Ya, except now you told them where your're hiding them!!! :D

But, I think i'll try that too!!!!! :p

Good Idea!

Debbie :)

what are Bailey's nips and where do I get them?? I love Baileys, and that would start my day off right!!

Yep, airplane size bottles (sometimes called minis I guess?) that are way too small to interest any cruiseline booze cops. I usually bring a few Baileys and a few others for fun. Jamesons & Baileys in a nice cuppa room service coffee on the balcony is my favorite when it's chilly.

Bailey's also comes in a 4-pack that are somewhat larger than the standard nip, but still small enough to tuck in with toiletries or whatnot.

They are readily available in the NH Liquor Stores, but I have heard that it is hard to find them in some states. I don't know if that is true or not.

I live for Splenda also and my DH has to have it for his ice tea, being diabetic it is one of the best. I have bought a box of singles and have it in the suitcase. As for flavored creamer I have to have coffee in the AM and usually order room service before we even get to breakfast. I have a box of each flavor we like, he has to have Irish Creme and I am a Hazlenut, nut to the week coffee just does not taste the same.

I used to bring the individual liquid vanilla creamers also. I get them from BJs. Unfortunately there's not much help for that coffee so I don't even bother to bring them anymore. The coffee bags sound interesting. I think I will try that next time.

I live for Splenda also and my DH has to have it for his ice tea, being diabetic it is one of the best. I have bought a box of singles and have it in the suitcase. As for flavored creamer I have to have coffee in the AM and usually order room service before we even get to breakfast. I have a box of each flavor we like, he has to have Irish Creme and I am a Hazlenut, nut to the week coffee just does not taste the same.

All my Carnival cruises have had Splenda packets in MDR and Lido. So bring with you to be safe, but you will find it in plentiful supply.

good idea

• 3 months later...

What type of creamers does Carnival provide: half & half or the non dairy type in the little shots that do not require refrigeration? If you order room service coffee, can you request half & half?

LOL first thing we do on every cruise as soon as the shops open is purchase a coffee mug... one bc the room service cups for coffee are TOO small and TWO its a souvenier for each cruise weve been on...

Coconut Monkeyheads are the souvenir cup. We normally bring our favorite travel coffee mugs with us.

Wifey already has a large collection of Carnival soft drink and coffee containers as well as a few of the Carnival Silver Bullet thermos's.

I also have an affliction for Bailey's and am taking care of that one too.

Archived