creamer for my coffee

akarts13

What type of creamers does Carnival provide: half & half or the non dairy type in the little shots that do not require refrigeration? If you order room service coffee, can you request half & half?

I have always seen half and half - this comes with your room service coffee (assuming you ordered it or 'ticked' it off on the menu card). Also large 'pitchers' of half and half or milk available at coffee stations on Lido deck. (no single serving creamers - or non dairy).

Have always seen splenda and equal on all carnival ships!

...and for you bailey's lovers - 50 ml bottles http://www.justminiatures.co.uk/baileys-irish-cream-whisky-liqueur-miniature-p-4472.html

LOL first thing we do on every cruise as soon as the shops open is purchase a coffee mug... one bc the room service cups for coffee are TOO small and TWO its a souvenier for each cruise weve been on...

AHA GMTA I do the same thing :) the tiny little coffee cups in the MDR for breakfast would drive me crazy

Where do you get the cups???In the gift shop???I was considering bringing my Speedway cup that I use every morning, but if I can get one onboard then I may be able to leave it at home...Those little cups drive me nuts!!!!I agree with the above posters...Gotta have my flavored creamer and Splenda also!!!:)

Archived