Help on choosing hotel

COLOMBIA

I booked on Atlantica for 20/03/05 cruise.... but my pre-cruise night is going to be in Miami...

So I need some help in choosing the hotel where we are going to stay...

I have 3 optinos Does somebody can give me a hand ???

Riande Continental Bayside.

Towne Place Suites Miami Airport

Fairfield Inn Miami Airport West

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Colombia:

Careful! The Atlantica and Mediterranea are departing from PORT EVERGLADES (Fort Lauderdale), not PORT OF MIAMI...

Just wanted to make sure you know where you are staying and departing from. Trip from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale can be a pain in the rear on some days.

Just my 2 cents!

I know that... But our flight is from mexico to miami, so we deside to stay in miami that night, and on sunday morning we are leaving to fort lauderdale.

We are going to rent a one way car from miami airport to Fort lauderdale airport.

Thanks any way

What is it you wish to do that night? That is what will be a factor in where to stay.

If you stay near Bayside: that is an entertainment/retail complex. They have several restaurants, a food court, stores, etc.

Near the airport there are restaurants but that's about it. You would have to drive to get to anywhere else that night. Coral Gables isn't far and there are some nice restaurants/shops/nightlife. Or you could go west to the Dolphin outlet mall.

What time is your flight arriving? If it's late and all you want to do is eat and get a good nights sleep then near the airport will be fine.

Archived