Any reviews.. (Celebrity)

benjispice

Don't do it! I went out with Calabaza on Monday and there were less than ten of us: Tiami was packed to the gills!! The boats all go to the same places but we timed it so we were leaving as they were coming etc so we had the place to ourself rather than being there with over a hundred people - we had basically a turtle a person, it was amazing. If it were me, I would book independently with Calabaza, Shasa, Cool Runnings or one of the other companies that promise less than 20 people - it really makes a huge difference to your experience.

So are you saying not to do it because the catamaran is full? What about the swimming/beach part of it?

I don't mind a full boat - I've been in the Caribbean before on catamaran tours and I don't care if the boat's got lots of people. It's the experience of where I'm going to that I'd be interested in hearing about....or do you mean the crowds couldn't even see the turtles either..?

Archived