Calabazza Catamaran Cruise/Snorkeling

3cauthornes

For those of you arriving via a cruise ship in Barbados I can only suggest the best possible option for a day of snorkeling with the sea turtles, seeing the beautiful coral reefs and beautiful waters of the area with http://www.calabazasailingcruises.com/. Contact Gina for a private or semi private excursion. This day trip was wonderfully relaxing and fun. Gina and her son Danny will be there to tend to your every need and Calli/Salli will share with you all the wonderful trivia he knows about the island and it's celebrities. My husband and I along with 2 friends booked this excursion for the snorkeling but quite honestly fell in love with the crew and the boat. We did not want to leave the calm seas and sunshine. Would we recomend this excursion? Absolutely. Do you get what you pay for? Absolutely. What is on the menu? Fresh baked banana bread, fish cakes and a buffet lunch, brownies for desert. All the local bear, rum punch, virgin punch and sodas you like. Would we do it again? ABSOLUTELY and you should too.

Thanks for posting your review of Calabaza. I have already booked this excursion for my party of 12 for our cruise in April, so it's great to hear your positive feedback. I had originally found Calabaza on Trip Advisor and booked it based on the reviews listed. Can't wait!

Mary

When I booked for April, 2010, I was told $100 per person including food and drinks, with pick-up and drop off at the pier. I contacted Gina at Calabaza through e-mail, but called on the phone with my credit card number to hold the reservation. There was no deposit required and the credit card is not charged until the day of the sailing.

Mary

We also have booked this tour for our day in Barbados- March 12- my husband, myself, and 3 twenty-something boys. It sounds fabulous! My boys have grown up sailing so the thought of spending the day on a cat with Gina and her crew is just too tempting! All reviews I've read have the most wonderful things to say about this boat and her crew!

I took this tour with my 7 year old daughter and Mother in October. My daughter was so mad she had to leave the kids club to get off the boat. At the end of the day she said to me, I am so glad you made me go Mommy. This was the best day of my life!!!!!! It's 100 for adults and it was $50 for my daughter. They treat you like royalty and they really make sure you enjoy yourself. My daughter was terrified to go out front on the rope sunning arear of the catamaran and Kallie went out there with her and stayed until she was comfortable. They were just so great. I plan to go back this December with my father to do it wall again!!!!!

Gina makes all the food and they serve a lunch buffet after swimming with the turtles. It's worth every penny!!!!

Tell them Theresa and Gracie from Nashville, TN sent you.

http://www.calabazasailingcruises.com/crew.html

This is the best tour you can take while in Barbados. I did this in October of 09. Dan and Kallie are fabulous. They are fun and cater to all kinds. My daughter is 7 and she said it was the best day of her life. They serve you drinks and snacks like you were royalty. They are fabulous!!!

You get to swim with sea turtles and snorkel around ship wreck areas. It's so much fun!! Don't miss this. Worth every penny.

Tell them Theresa and Gracie from Nashville, TN sent you.

Archived