Honeymoon question

cruisinbearcat

Here is a link from Carnival's FAQ re: special occassions

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Special_Occasion_Celebrations.aspx

Congrats on the wedding & the cruise. You are going to have the best time. We went on our anniversary the first time & the waiters brought us a cake (free) & sang & danced around us. It was a good time!

The waiters sang to us and a few other couples on their honeymoon the first night in the main dining room... I didn't request this but it was very fun! :) We also got a free drink each... This was on the Destiny in April 2009.

Many years ago (like, 24!) we spent our honeymoon on a Carnival cruise. The ship was about half honeymooners, so they had a special reception for us, and had many different games on deck geared toward honeymooners.

I haven't seen that in a long time though. I don't think they do much at all anymore.

My Fiancée's and I will be going on our first cruise in August of this year, which will also be our honeymoon. I guess my question is: does Carnival do anything special for honeymooners or would I have to set something up before hand?

Wow... you have more than one ???? WooooooooHooooo !!!

If you have your PVP or TA mark it in your file then they will sing to you at dinner...Also, you can pay for a cake to celebrate or decorations and such for your room. If you have a really good TA sometimes they'll throw it in for you with a bottle of wine.:)

Cograts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

My Fiancée's and I will be going on our first cruise in August of this year, which will also be our honeymoon. I guess my question is: does Carnival do anything special for honeymooners or would I have to set something up before hand?

I have no new info to add to this post, but I just wanted to say congrats on your upcoming wedding! I am also going on my honeymoon in August this year on a cruise-I am so excited! You will have a great time!:D

Archived