boarding time for the Spirit in San Diego

MaiTaiMary

Because of school schedules, we won't be at the port until about 2:00p (at the latest). Everything I read talks about boarding around 11:00a. 2:00p won't be cutting it too close, will it? Any clue what the lines should be like around that time?

If the ship doesn't sail until 4:00p, that seems like plenty of time to me. Can somebody please reassure me?? LOL :D

Because of school schedules, we won't be at the port until about 2:00p (at the latest). Everything I read talks about boarding around 11:00a. 2:00p won't be cutting it too close, will it? Any clue what the lines should be like around that time?

2pm is exactly when we got there for our cruise at the end of Nov. (went to the zoo first :))

Lines...what lines? It's the perfect time to arrive. The only thing that will determine how quick you get on the ship is how fast you walk! :D

We are going on the Spirit in April 11 2010,did you enjoy the zoo we will be there day before was wondering if it is worth it to go,Thanks We are in room 6329 an wrap balcony have you ever stayed in one just wondering what it like. Thanks

April 11th, I'll be on that sailing too! Come check out the roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=748278&page=24

It's a really nice zoo. We're flying in two days early and plan to go to the zoo on Friday before the cruise and the Wild Animal Park the Saturday before. The zoo is really close to the airport, cruise port, downtown San Diego.

I've had an aft wrap on the Miracle and will have one this cruise in April too. Awesome cabin! Separate bedroom and dressing area from the "living room". Walk in closet, double sinks. When I was out on that huge balcony it felt like a "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" episode. You are in for a treat with that cabin!

Boarding for the cruise to Hawaii will be different than normal since we have to take a bus to Ensenada. But the earlier you check in the earlier bus you are on down there. VIP's (like us, ha :D) get on one of the first couple buses from what I understand.

I've got the same cabin booked for March 2010.

We are going on the Spirit in April 11 2010,did you enjoy the zoo we will be there day before was wondering if it is worth it to go,Thanks We are in room 6329 an wrap balcony have you ever stayed in one just wondering what it like. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived