Two 4A Cruises or One 8A Cruise

hvyhttr21

Two 4A Cruises or One 8A Cruise  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Two 4A Cruises or One 8A Cruise

• Two 4A Cruises
    • One 8A Cruise

depends on the length of the 2 cruises....compared to the length of the 1 cruise....

just another poll :::yawn::: without enough details to make an intelligent vote !

Ok...I assumed it would be understood that I was trying to figured out what was more important: Cruise vs Comfort...

depends on the length of the 2 cruises....compared to the length of the 1 cruise....

just another poll :::yawn::: without enough details to make an intelligent vote !

Um, I believe the first post under the poll says "If given the choice, which would you pick? :rolleyes: Same length of cruise to the same general region..."

IMHO, that is enough detail to make an intelligent vote, especially if it is based upon your criteria of "depends on the length of the 2 cruises...compared to the length of the 1 cruise...." :)

Um, I believe the first post under the poll says "If given the choice, which would you pick? :rolleyes: Same length of cruise to the same general region..."

IMHO, that is enough detail to make an intelligent vote, especially if it is based upon your criteria of "depends on the length of the 2 cruises...compared to the length of the 1 cruise...." :)

In travelntreats defense, I added "Same length of cruise to the same general region..." after the poster made that comment. I still think the intent of the poll was obvious with or without adding "Same length of cruise to the same general region..." Oh well.

I am admittedly a balcony snob, but that said I would trade my balcony for a second cruise ANY DAY! :D

Amen to that...

You know in the movie Bedtime Stories, where Adam Sandler is trying to get that "Ferrari for FRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

That is how I would feel if I walked up to the check in counter and they asked me if I would be willing to trade my balcony stateroom for an interior stateroom on the next two sailings...

:D

that was not provided in the original poll message.... Perhaps YOU should not be so hasty when you post a response ? :confused:

In travelntreats defense, I added "Same length of cruise to the same general region..." after the poster made that comment. I still think the intent of the poll was obvious with or without adding "Same length of cruise to the same general region..." Oh well.

Ah! It looks like you posted it first! Sorry travelntreats!

Archived