Question about paradise beach?

rainbow30

I will be in Cozumel with my two daughters (16 & 8) on the Destiny in April. Thinking about going to Paradise Beach for the water toys. My 8 year old is a beginner swimmer. My question is how deep is the water around the water toys?

We where in Paradise Beach last July with my son and a friend both 17. My son is not a strong swimmer and had a hard time getting onto the slide. They are off shore and it maybe 10 to 15 feet deep. Later someone moved a float to the slide to make it easier to climb on. I did see lifejackets there so she may be able to use one.

The beach is great and the people where very nice. No cost to get in. Took a taxis from the port to the beach, when we where ready to go back a taxis was waiting. To use the water toys was $10 per person. We had the use of beach chairs as long as we order about $10 per person in drinks or food. Would go there again.

My daughter is 8 and we have been to Paradise beach. It is too far out for an 8 year old and too deep. Plus the older kids that are trying to climb the iceburg, fall off and that could be dangerous for your daughter. Once they do get on top they jump off and they could be dangerous. The iceburg is definately not something for an 8 year old. The trampoline is out there too but I still think it is too far for her to try to get to even with a life jacket on. Your 17 year old will probably love it. :)

Archived