Meet & Mingle Sign-up Problem

Hubby and I are doing a B2B from Sydney to Perth and then back to Sydney; 10 day stay in Sydney; then a B2B from Sydney to Hawaii and then to Vancouver starting on February 26th on Rhapsody. I can only sign up for the Meet & Mingle for the first leg of the cruise. When I go to sign up for the others am being told that sign up can not be completed. RC told me that because of a computer glitch, I may not be able to access any of the other M&M's. Any help would be appreciated as we would love to communicate with other people doing the B2B's with us. Thanks, Linda

Hubby and I are doing a B2B from Sydney to Perth and then back to Sydney; 10 day stay in Sydney; then a B2B from Sydney to Hawaii and then to Vancouver starting on February 26th on Rhapsody. I can only sign up for the Meet & Mingle for the first leg of the cruise. When I go to sign up for the others am being told that sign up can not be completed. RC told me that because of a computer glitch, I may not be able to access any of the other M&M's. Any help would be appreciated as we would love to communicate with other people doing the B2B's with us. Thanks, Linda

Hi Linda, have you made a visit to your roll call for either of your cruises?

Here's the link to all roll calls for all Rhapsody sailings. Rhapsody of the Seas Roll Calls

Click on it and then find your cruise by the date. Once you've found it, click on and say hello.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise down under. We've done it twice and it is a truly amazing experience.:)

If you cannot get this corrected before you go, see the Loyalty Ambassador on the first cruise.

Also, if you are communicating on the roll calls for the various segments, they can keep you informed about M&Ms. Also, RCI posts the time and place of M&Ms about a month before each cruise.

Archived