Mariner pools - How many? How deep?

I read somewhere there is no "kiddie pool". I was wondering if someone could tell me how deep the pools are on the Mariner. We're traveling with a 5, 6, 10, 12, and 14 yr. old. Thank you!! We were on the Disney Wonder and Magic the last two years and the small ones loved the kid's pool.

We just returned from the Mariner yesterday. There are 3 pools--however one is the Solarium pool that is adult-only. One of the two pools on the main deck is primarily for the smaller children. It starts out at a depth of approximately 1 foot and I believe ends at a depth of about 4.5 feet.

There is no kiddie pool on the Mariner, there are 2 pools, if I remember correctly they are about 3 or 3 1/2 feet at one end and a little deeper at the other. I didn't use them but my hubby did. The kids will be fine as long as they know how to swim, bring arm floaties for the younger ones. There is also another pool in the solarium which is adults only.

We are sailing on her again Dec. 05, can't wait!

Archived