Dedicated Private RCCL Site!

moby roby

FYi, I came across the site http://WWW.evensens.net which is kept up privately by Lois Evensen, and has ship reviews , etc for just RCL ships........it's also got a feature where you can register your own upcoming cruise and also see who else has registered with other tidbits of info on the cruisers. Not a bad little site to augment the Cruise Critic experience!

Yes, it might be a good thing if maybe Cruise Critc could incorporate some of this into it's site to give a touch more info on fellow cruisers without going too far down that road of intruding on personal privacy. Just a thought!

I like the calendar on that sight, but for the life of me can't figure out how to read the posts. When I click on the "starfish" it just brings me to a form to post, but not to where I can read them. If I page down, it's just people saying when they are cruising. Am I missing something? I LOVE the review section too!

Archived