table size and accommodations in dining rooms

della0813

The most I have ever seen was 10 at one table. Usually it's 4, 6 or 8 at a table but for large groups they do put tables together sometimes. But with that many you will probably have 3 to 4 tables all close together.

But if you all booked separately you must call and link all of you together for dinner or it wont happen.

One person can call and they should have everyones Full name, room number and reservation number. That is what they will ask for.

If someone has a GTY room thats ok as long a syou have the rest of their information.

Good luck. I would call NOW for the best chance of getting all of you together. Usually late dining has the best chance of that many together since most families like early and try for it. So be prepared for that too.

If you link your reservations together, you should be seated near each other, but you WILL NOT be at one big table. I believe all the serving stations (i.e. assigned to 1 waiter and 1 assistant) only hold 18-24 people. So you'll be in two separate stations, meaning you might not get your food at all the same time.

Archived