Anc to Whittier - Leopard vs ********************?

MsCool

I need to decide which shuttle service to use for Anchorage to Whittier on September 11. I have narrowed it down to AlaskanLeopard.com and Whittier Shuttle . com

I find several favorable reviews for the Alaskan Leopard shuttle, with the *side note* that that humor/comedy is a bit corny. I can find references to the Whittier Shuttle . com but not many actual reviews, so I don't have much to compare the two.

It appears that the sights and stops for both companies are very similar. The major difference (if you can call them "major") are:

Leopard: $9 more pp; 2:45 travel time with stop at wildlife center; includes snack

Whittier Shuttle . com :$9 cheaper; 3:45 travel time with stop at wildlife center, includes snack.

I am interested in reviews of actual content of tours (what did you see, where did you stop) to see if I can figure out where the additional hour goes on the Whittier Shuttle, and what the snack consisted of. I can't imagine the snack will make-or-break any deal, but with all else being equal, I might as well ask :)!

Thanks as always for the great feedback.

It was actually a re-post of the same question because CC starred over every occurance of the second shuttle company's name. This post didn't make much sense and I don't know how to delete it. So yes, basically, I have the same post twice. The second one that you link to is worded more correctly.

Archived