Ecological tours

jaw7373

I have used them twice, last one a couple of weeks ago. I would recommend them, without a doubt. I booked with them right at the dock. Natalie was the tour guide and was great. Any more questions, just ask.

How big was the boat you traveled in??

How do you get back onto the boat? My kids will never jump into deep water. I just want to snorkel off the beach. Do you know if they have a tour like that? I wouldn't know whether to roll off or jump. I am a large woman and I just don't know about that.

How do you get back onto the boat? My kids will never jump into deep water. I just want to snorkel off the beach. Do you know if they have a tour like that? I wouldn't know whether to roll off or jump. I am a large woman and I just don't know about that.

To get back on the boat, there is a ladder on the side of the boat. To get in the water you sit on the edge and throw your legs over and jump. It really is not far of a drop, maybe 2-3 feet. My kids have been snorkeling since they were 5, how old are your kids? I don't know of any other tours that snorkel from shore. You might do a google search of Belize snorkel tours. Good Luck

• 2 months later...

Archived