Help deciding on eastern carribean excursions!

starfish236

Hey guys!

First time cruisers here!

My boyfriend and I are trying to figure out which excursions we want to do in St. Thomas for our April 11th vacation on Carnival Glory. A few we thought would be fun so far are the Skyride to Paradise Point or Castaway Barefoot Sail & Snorkel to Shipwreck Cove. Does anyone have any sugguestions for both those or any other possible attractions St. Thomas offers?

Also I heard that in Grand Turk their might be zipling, not through the Carnival excursions but maybe a different company? If anyone knows any info about this that would be great, thanks! :p

Hey guys!

First time cruisers here!

My boyfriend and I are trying to figure out which excursions we want to do in St. Thomas for our April 11th vacation on Carnival Glory. A few we thought would be fun so far are the Skyride to Paradise Point or Castaway Barefoot Sail & Snorkel to Shipwreck Cove. Does anyone have any sugguestions for both those or any other possible attractions St. Thomas offers?

Also I heard that in Grand Turk their might be zipling, not through the Carnival excursions but maybe a different company? If anyone knows any info about this that would be great, thanks! :p

I don't think there's ziplining in Grand Turk, it's a very flat sandbar. Great for snorkeling at the reef though.

One of our favorites on St Thomas is the excursion to trunk bay beach on st john. beautiful beach, nice snorkeling. and a ferry ride over to it.

You can do it thru the ship excursin or on your own.

One of the best things about your first cruise..youll be addicted!

:D

I would tell you to do whatever you want other then The SKyride to Paradise point, at least not yet. Whatever you decide, the Skyride you guys can do on your own, after you do whatever you decide. From the port, its approx about a 10 minute walk. If you book the Skyride and some other excursion through the ship, Carnival will only let you pick one. That is, if you ARE booking through the ship. No matter what you REALLY REALLY should do the Skyride. Its got a great view of a the harbor. One other thing. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BUSHWACKER. It is truly a FANTASTIC drink.

I would tell you to do whatever you want other then The SKyride to Paradise point, at least not yet. Whatever you decide, the Skyride you guys can do on your own, after you do whatever you decide. From the port, its approx about a 10 minute walk. If you book the Skyride and some other excursion through the ship, Carnival will only let you pick one. That is, if you ARE booking through the ship. No matter what you REALLY REALLY should do the Skyride. Its got a great view of a the harbor. One other thing. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BUSHWACKER. It is truly a FANTASTIC drink.

I agree about the Bushwacker...and if you buy your lift ticket onboard its cheaper than waiting till you get there.There is also a little bar right inside the gate at Havensight, Liquid Sunshine..you can get a bucket of Carib for 10 bucks:D

Archived