LAX Hotel where I can leave my car.

ranchomirage

We are doing the same thing in April. Many of the hotels around LAX offer parking. It isn't "free." It is included in the room rate which will be more than a standard one night stay. There is reasonable off airport parking, but the price at some depends on whether you want parking in an open lot or covered parking. We decided to stay at Embassy Suites South. They have a 7 to 14 day package that includes a one night stay. We booked a one night stay on our return at their lowest rate. I'm sure that there are cheaper hotels, but this seemed to meet our needs.

I always use http://www.parksleepfly.com/reservation/search.php and use the Hilton. Have a trip schedule to Cancun leaving Sunday morning 8:am and will stay at the Hilton Saturday night and leave the car. Even tough it is only an hour drive to LAX I don't like doing it if I have a flight before 10 am out of LAX.

Always use parksleepfly and the Hilton.

Archived