How to book dinner reservations online?

owtrspace

I've read that dinner reservations open 30 days in advance of sailing. Question - where online does one do this? Will the link appear by the "book shore excursions" link under my account when the time is within the 30 day window? I've got my calendar flagged so I can get a reservation at P7 early on.. :) Thanks for the help!

Correct, the link will appear near the Book Excursions link. Also, remember that the link will appear at midnight, Eastern time, 30 days in advance of your cruise. So, you may make your reservation at 9 pm on the 31st day before your cruise. For example, if the Dining Reservation link is supposed to appear on March 1st, you'll be able to make a reservation at 9 pm on February 28th.

Dave

We just booked a cruise on the Voyager yesterday for 7/11. The person I spoke to at Regent said that they had just changed the advance dinner reservations to 75 days just this week. You might want to call and check on that.

Karen

My next cruise is within 75 days but dinner reservations do not show up yet.

Archived