Besides Disney which is best for Kids?

praise4him

Hi all,

It's been a while since I have been on here! I had a very bad car accident recently so that is taking a long while to heal.

We want to take another cruise with our kids (10 & 12) and we went on the cruise to nowhere on Sept 11, 2004 on the Carribean Princess. While the kids department was ok...we thought it could have been much better and our kids thought so to. So we are looking into other cruise lines for our next trip. Which is great and why? Can you be specific on why you liked it and what they have for kids?

We have looked into Disney and for the price they want we could take a 2 week cruise somewhere!

Thanks for your input!

Blessings,

Jennifer

Ditto on the RCI mega-ships. Princess simply accommodates children, rather than gearing their cruises toward families. We sailed with parents of pre-teens, and the kids loved it. The Mariner of the Seas sails from Port Canaveral, and the itinerary is identical to that of the Disney Magic. You're absolutely correct about the price difference, which averages around 40% higher. You and your family will have a great time for alot less money.

Al

I am a teenager and I have been on many cruises since I was really young. We did alot with Norwegian when I was younger and I enjoyed those very much, but Royal Caribbean has the best teen program you can find. The newer Voyager Class ships have (as has already been mentioned) Rock Climbing, Ice Skating, full court basketball, roller skating, and (in my opinion) the best teen program there is. There has never been a time when I have been bored doing their activities.

I have been on Navigator and Mariner once each and am going on the Mariner again this summer and possibly the Explorer, so any of those ships are great. But and Voyager Class or even Radiance Class ships are great.

Check out more at www.RCCL.com:D

We are looking into Royal Caribbean so we will keep heading that direction. We are also trying to book a vacation to Disney world for a few days before the cruise and thought there would be good deals with Disney but we have not found any! So we said will go to WDW and then go on a different cruise line besides Disney because they are so expensive.

Thanks again!

Jennifer

We are looking into Royal Caribbean so we will keep heading that direction. We are also trying to book a vacation to Disney world for a few days before the cruise and thought there would be good deals with Disney but we have not found any! So we said will go to WDW and then go on a different cruise line besides Disney because they are so expensive.

Thanks again!

Jennifer

For Disneyworld discounts (hotels/packages), check mousesavers.com. We used a code from that website and got a nice discount at one of the moderate hotels (Coronado Springs). Have a magical time! LOL:)

My daughter took her first cruise on Disney and was hooked. At 14 we took her on RCCL Voyager. Now RCCL is her favorite cruise line but it has to be the "Voyager" class because of all the activities that have been mentioned.

Archived