RCI Transatlantic 11/7/2010 BARCELONA TO HOUSTON

NobleandEdwinTX

I am older than all you guys, 63..........Tony is 51, celebrating our 29th anniversary this year. Looking forward to this cruise.......

Congrats on 29!!! Carol and I are about to celebrate 21 on Cinco De Mayo. We did an Alaskan cruise last year to celebrate 20.

Dwayne & Carol

• 3 weeks later...

We are in!

Egil and Carlo.

We live in London and are flying... something... not booked yet..

Work for an airline.... sooo shouldn t be a problem :)

We are new to cruising, but love it! With this Trans atl we will be Platinum in

one year. First cruise was on the Navigator last trans atl, last November.

Lets meet up!

Welcome aboard Londonboys, should be a great cruise........lots of lazy relaxing days at sea.

We will have to set a place, time and date for all of us to meet. Only six short months to go.

• 4 weeks later...
We are in!

Egil and Carlo.

We live in London and are flying... something... not booked yet..

Work for an airline.... sooo shouldn t be a problem :)

We are new to cruising, but love it! With this Trans atl we will be Platinum in

one year. First cruise was on the Navigator last trans atl, last November.

Lets meet up!

Hi Guys and Welcome!

We'll be flying Virgin Atlantic LAX to LHR on the 5th, then BA from LHR to BCN on the 6th.

So, we'll have one night in BCN before the cruise...probably a sleepless one. ;-)

Brian and Curt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys....we've changed our Hotel to the Hotel Axel. From what I have read, they have done the place over (which it definitely needed based on what I saw last time I met my friend there) and we were looking for a place that is right near the bars/clubs we'll be going out to.

If you've booked the Pulitzer, you'll be very happy. It's still my favorite place to stay in Barcelona; but, for this trip where we are only staying one night in Barcelona and will be focusing mostly on gay nightlife, the Axel was in a slightly more convenient area.

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmm, Diamond Lounge. One of my favorite places on the ship. :eek: :D That is why we have late seating now. I have been known to put away several glasses of wine. Tony does not drink so I have to drink for both of us. :rolleyes:

Robb

Definitely not!!! We are traveling with friends who are non-diamond members. They will just have to fend for themselves.

If we abuse this priviledge RCI could take it away. Same goes for the concierge lounge. We will probably be bouncing back and forth between the two. I am afraid that the diamond lounge will be too crowded, and usually the concierge lounge is less so.

A lot of our group who are not diamond are meeting each evening in the 19th Hole Lounge. They are calling it the P Lounge, for peasants. Just a joke they made up, they have passes and everything. They do sound like a fun bunch.

Robb

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Wow.. a month today we will be boarding the Voyager for our cruise. Cant Wait!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the easiest and cheapest way to get from the Port of Galveston to George Bush Intercontinental Airport?

Thats the last thing we still have to arrange and any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Randy & Jonathan

Hi Guys,

Wow.. a month today we will be boarding the Voyager for our cruise. Cant Wait!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the easiest and cheapest way to get from the Port of Galveston to George Bush Intercontinental Airport?

Thats the last thing we still have to arrange and any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Randy & Jonathan

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the roll call. Curt and I have arranged a coach bus for people that are flying out of Hobby. I'm not sure what arrangements are being made for people heading to George Bush. Read through the roll call or visit the voyager2010 website one of the posters created, as I think it has information on what others are doing to get to George Bush Airport.

Brian

Can diamond members take non diamond members into the lounge????

Its only open for a few hours in the evening. Curt and I ususally stop in for a drink or two, then leave and mingle around the ship. Sounds like the other lounge that people have created for themselves will be a fun gathering, too, which we'll check out.

If we could take non members in with us, we would. But, from past experience, they tend to enforce it. :-(

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the roll call. Curt and I have arranged a coach bus for people that are flying out of Hobby. I'm not sure what arrangements are being made for people heading to George Bush. Read through the roll call or visit the voyager2010 website one of the posters created, as I think it has information on what others are doing to get to George Bush Airport.

Brian

Thanks guys! See you soon!

Randy

Archived