MS Rotterdam

fayruz

I have just finished chatting with the employee of HAL Lines : I need to book a couple of mineral water packages because I cannot drink filtered water or drink anthing else.

I have been told that they do not sell mineral water packages. Since I do not feel I should go around carrying crates of water each time we are in port, and since HAL cannot be contacted (I live in italy, I want a written confirmation, not just a chat with an anonymous person):

does anyone who has travelled recently with HAL confirm that there are no water packages on board?

HAL isn't Costa with its water packages, however sparkling water (usually San Pellegrino from my cruise experience) is available from your wine steward at dinner (750 ml bottle) and from most of the bars (330ml bottles).

Scott.

Thank you

There's nothing wrong with Costa water packages, even if Costa on board water is perfectly ok, I prefer to drink packaged water. And not sparkling, just plain mineral water.

By the way, glad to inform you all that american astronauts drink water that comes from Turin :) pubblic water system. :)

I suppose NASA does not have water packages, but HAL has just informed me that "she" has, just like Costa :) : very happy to have had confirmation, at last.

PS: Russian asutronauts prefer water that comes from Rivalta di Torino

Archived