Mr. Sancho's info - anyone been recently?

Beachylady

was there on 1/25/10 . we did the all inclusive for 135.00. and let me say it was well worth it. jet skied rode atvs, had option on horesback riding but we have horses so not a big deal to us. the food was great and we had lots of margaritas and lots of food. it took about 15 min. from the port. the cab will cost you $14.00 each way. not very many people when we were there but only 2 ships docked that day. very clean facility. was high point of our whole cruise. nice chairs and when you book the all inclusive they reserve you a table with umbrella.

Hope this helps and have a great time.

We just got back from Mr. Sancho's last week. From Carnival's pier the taxi fare is $15 one way for two. You can cut the cost a few dollars if you join some others at the stand and get a van, like we did.

Entrance is free with plenty of chairs available. We ordered beer and quacomole/chips @ reasonable prices. If you opt to do the AI, I think it's $30pp. It's reserved on one side and the "public" beach is right next to it. If you think you'll eat and drink $30pp worth...then go for it...otherwise, it's the same accomodations. It was very quiet and beautiful last week! We'll be back in Cozumel at the end of this month and MIGHT try Nachi Cocum due to the rave reviews...but I'm thinking it might be hard to beat Mr. Sanchos for the price!

Trudy

We were there a few weeks ago and loved it. We did the AI and felt that we got our money's worth ($45 PP). As others have said, you have your own reserved table space and loungers. You are also assigned a waiter (we were part of a group of about 15 so we had 2 waiters). They took very good care of us. The drinks were OK but the food was outstanding!

The beach area is very nice. We had read earlier that we should take water shoes because of the rockiness of the beach but we found it to be very soft and we never wore our water shoes.

The restrooms have showers and were very clean. The loungers were comfortable and clean.

There are a few vendors set up in a little marketplace area selling the usual jewelry, beach cover-ups, coffee cups, etc.. Be sure to haggle. Didn't see any vendors walking the beach.

I thought the ride to and from the ship was really short, maybe 10 minutes, tops. We shared a van with about 8 people and paid (I think??) $12 each, each way with tip.

I would highly recommend Mr. Sancho's and can't wait to go back! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr sanchos is great! We were there in august we are going back this august! We are bring our three kids this time so we e-mailed them about their prices and this is the e-mail we got. hope it helps!

Welcome to the beautiful Caribbean island of Cozumel, Mexico. You will admire the incomparable natural beauty of our turquoise blue waters,

white sandy beaches, and a great variety of sea life that will give you unforgettable memories of your vacation.

Mi casa es tu casa ( My home is your home ), at Mr. Sancho's you will find the nicest beach, the best facilities, friendly and professional staff

plus food and drinks you will remember and miss.

We offer FREE ENTRANCE, no cover, and you can experience our hospitality every day from 9am to 5:30pm.

Our most popular package is certainly the famous Mr Sanchos All Inclusive, which includes:

· Alll you can eat directly from the menu (Except lobster).

· All you want to drink from our open bar with international brands and top shelf drinks (except foreing beers).

· Free snorkel equipment.

· Use of ocean kayaks.

· Our brand new hammocks

· Private Beachside Umbrella

· Lockers

· More. Just ask!!

This package is priced at $50.usd per Adult, 35 per Teen Ager and 20 per Child and Although reservations are not necessary,

are strongly recommended to ensure availability.

Did not reserve? Just show up and wil take care of you.!!

Mr sanchos is great! We were there in august we are going back this august! We are bring our three kids this time so we e-mailed them about their prices and this is the e-mail we got. hope it helps!

Welcome to the beautiful Caribbean island of Cozumel, Mexico. You will admire the incomparable natural beauty of our turquoise blue waters,

white sandy beaches, and a great variety of sea life that will give you unforgettable memories of your vacation.

Mi casa es tu casa ( My home is your home ), at Mr. Sancho's you will find the nicest beach, the best facilities, friendly and professional staff

plus food and drinks you will remember and miss.

We offer FREE ENTRANCE, no cover, and you can experience our hospitality every day from 9am to 5:30pm.

Our most popular package is certainly the famous Mr Sanchos All Inclusive, which includes:

· Alll you can eat directly from the menu (Except lobster).

· All you want to drink from our open bar with international brands and top shelf drinks (except foreing beers).

· Free snorkel equipment.

· Use of ocean kayaks.

· Our brand new hammocks

· Private Beachside Umbrella

· Lockers

· More. Just ask!!

This package is priced at $50.usd per Adult, 35 per Teen Ager and 20 per Child and Although reservations are not necessary,

are strongly recommended to ensure availability.

Did not reserve? Just show up and wil take care of you.!!

Hmm, I didn't see any mention of water type toys that they have for the kids at Paradise Beach, which is what I'm interested in. Do you recall seeing any of those when you were there last time? I don't think our kids will want to snorkel or kayak and god help me if I'm stuck on the beach for hours with them having nothing to do :eek:

There are lots of water sports for the kids to do. But they are at an extra cost. The motorized and parasailing all of that good stuff is extra. The 50.00 per adult includes all you can eat and drink including liquor). Their food is wonderful! You can eat as amny times as you like while you are there! My kids and I are going swimming with the dolphins then heading to meet my husband and friends at mr sanchos. For the price to eat and drink and beach use, That is way cheaper than hanging out at senor frogs for a couple hours.

Does anyone know if the AI umbrellas are different from the just walk in and swim umbrellas? I have seen pictures where there are these huge palm umbrellas (think they're called palapas?) and then there are these basic, small beach umbrellas. If the huge umbrellas are only included with the AI, then that is worth it to me! Also, did anyone see if they have helmets you could rent to ride the ATV's? Other companies require you wear a helmet, but this one doesn't seem to even have them. I wouldn't mind so much for me, but I would have to have my kids wearing them to go.

Archived