Am I too old to zipline at Jaguar Paw??

STL traveler

My husband and I (both 56) signed up to zipline and cave tube at Jaguar Paw in March (Carnival Legend - departing Tampa Feb. 28) now I'm having second thoughts. We're not very active (golf w/cart) so I'm wondering if anyone out there can reassure me that we'll be fine or tell me to get my deposit back!

My husband and I (both 56) signed up to zipline and cave tube at Jaguar Paw in March (Carnival Legend - departing Tampa Feb. 28) now I'm having second thoughts. We're not very active (golf w/cart) so I'm wondering if anyone out there can reassure me that we'll be fine or tell me to get my deposit back!

I am 53 and will be ziplining in Roatan later this month. I Ziplined for the first time at 49. You will do fine and you will love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I can't answer your question, but you should come join our roll call on the roll call board. We'd love to have you.

Silc

Archived