DVD Players on the Dawn?

dongordon

Are there DVD players that can be rented on the Dawn?

Do the mini suites have a DVD or CD player?

We were thinking of bringing some DVDs with us on the cruise.

Don

I know the villas have them, but you should probably check with guest services at ncl.

DVD's on a cruise? To each their own I guess... I wouldn't have time for that myself.

Thank you Rich for answering my question.

Cliff: My wife has a very high pressure job and when we are on a cruise, she enjoys relaxing in her cabin a few afternoons while at sea, watching a movie, thus the question about the DVD player. I enjoy the other activities of the cruise when at sea..... and as you said, "to each their own." Thank you for your comments.

Don

Thank you Rich for answering my question.

Cliff: My wife has a very high pressure job and when we are on a cruise, she enjoys relaxing in her cabin a few afternoons while at sea, watching a movie, thus the question about the DVD player. I enjoy the other activities of the cruise when at sea..... and as you said, "to each their own." Thank you for your comments.

Don

Don

They have a movie theater onboard and play recent releases on 2 movie channels in the cabin. Different times everyday. Stop by Pearlys get some popcorn and head to the movies.

It is all about choices.

If you want a DVD player you need to upgrade to at least an AE suite. Maybe you work a deal. What ever makes the better half happy makes for a better cruise

Thank you Shoreguy.

And as usual, always on target with your information and comments.

I will tell the "better half" about your suggestions.

Wondering if anyone knows what movies the Dawn is showing in the Cinema and on the movie channels in the cabin.

We are on the Dawn next month in February.

Don

Hey DonGordon,

I can understand why a person would enjoy and use a DVD player on a cruise--heck, that's one of the things about the AD suite that I am looking forward to! :) MY BF and I aren't going to want to be out partying every night--we enjoy getting up early and want to just hang out a couple of nights watching a movie inj our cabin (with some after dinner drinks--hee).

Hope you can work something out! Sounds like one way to have fun to me!

Greenie

I'm bringing my laptop on the boat, it has a dvd drive, 15" screen and has a remote, and I'm gonna buy some surround sound speakers. Not a big screen TV but if you have a laptop w/a dvd drive, it's an option. I have an alarm for it when I'm not around :) Another option is also if any of your kids have a playstation. You can buy an adaptor at eb games that will allow you to plug it into any tv. You just might need to bring an extension cord as I hear there's only 1 plug in the bathroom, hence the reason I'm brining the laptop, I can run off the batteries and just recharge once in a while.

Archived