Can Anyone Help Me?

cruiser05

I have been on several cruises and i really enjoy them. I am getting ready to go on a cruise with my whole family, all 50 of us, and they are very anxious and excited. We will be going on the Fantasy is 2006. I know that Carnival sells the videos of the ships but I cant get one because I am not a Travel Agent or a past guest. I was wondering if anyone had one from any of the ships that they could send me a copy of or just help me to get one? I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out. Even home videos would be fine!!!! I dont care, whatever I can get. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Thanks

Tyler

very anxious and excited. We will be going on the Fantasy is 2006. I know that Carnival sells the videos of the ships but I cant get one because I am not a Travel Agent or a past guest. I was wondering if anyone had

You don't have to be a past guest or a travel agent to get a video. Go to http://www.travelvideostore.com/index.php/distributors_id/99 and you can purchase a video of the Fantasy for $9.99.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cruzr44

If you have a travel agency in the area stop by and ask if they have one you could borrow as you were thinking of booking a cruise. They would probably let you borrow it.

I could try but she is my....EX-wife and it wasnt a smooth divorce..but she might

?????? Your ex-wife but you share the same user name on CC??? Could not have been too bad a divorce, LOL :D

You can order the videos of the ship by calling 1800CARNIVAL, they are $7.50 plus S/H...

Archived