Old 12 year old, on Wonder, no tween program

alaskabound2323

Hi,

This is my first disney cruise. I have a very mature 12 year old daughter, we are cruising on the wonder in April. It looks like there is no tween program on this ship. I am worried. She is my youngest. She is mature physically and emotionally. She has 2 older brothers 18 and 16.

Is there anything for her?? other than the kids programs that are 12 and under. Are they strict about the teenager area? She will be a couple months shy of 13.

thanks

Bahamas in April

not sure about Disney policies, but do you want your 12-yr daughter hanging with 17-yr boys? She may appreciate being with 8-12-yr, and away from her brothers.

Know that they won't let 18-yr in teen area.

Hi,

This is my first disney cruise. I have a very mature 12 year old daughter, we are cruising on the wonder in April. It looks like there is no tween program on this ship. I am worried. She is my youngest. She is mature physically and emotionally. She has 2 older brothers 18 and 16.

Is there anything for her?? other than the kids programs that are 12 and under. Are they strict about the teenager area? She will be a couple months shy of 13.

thanks

Bahamas in April

We took our very mature and very tall 12 yr old boy to the kid's program. They took a look at him and told us to take him to the teen area. They welcomed him and he had a great time.

Archived