March 13th Cruise - Spring Break

I am going on the Oasis on March 13th (the beginning of Canadian March Break). Does anyone know if this is also the American March break as well? I am hopeing for some kids to be around for my 11 and 7 year old girls to meet, and am hoping there will be more than the 20 or so kids that were on our Jewel of the Seas, Panama Canal cruise last year which was a majority of 65+ at last years March break.

I am going on the Oasis on March 13th (the beginning of Canadian March Break). Does anyone know if this is also the American March break as well? I am hopeing for some kids to be around for my 11 and 7 year old girls to meet, and am hoping there will be more than the 20 or so kids that were on our Jewel of the Seas, Panama Canal cruise last year which was a majority of 65+ at last years March break.

Other school districts may be different - we're in Maryland and the Mar 27th cruise is our spring break week. Recommend you log into the Mar 13 Meet and Mingle and see if there are other kids on your sailing.

March 13th is March Break for most Ontario Elementary and Secondary Schools. College Spring break in Ontario will be the last week of February. I think that some colleges in the northern states have Spring break during our break time. Make sure you sign up for the Meet and Mingle board. You could ask there and maybe hook up with another family with kids. (Last I checked we were 51 attending the meet and mingle party on Board.

If you do a search you will find a chart of college spring break for 2010...you will see what I mean ....I can tell you from living in the northeast that most lower grade schools have a winter break in Feb and them spring break around Easter time.

I Live in Florida and I know that each county has a different week for Spring Break. In Manatee County it is the Last week in March, however I believe in the Tampa Bay area it may be in middle March. Hope this helps.

I Live in Florida and I know that each county has a different week for Spring Break. In Manatee County it is the Last week in March, however I believe in the Tampa Bay area it may be in middle March. Hope this helps.

Nope....it's mid April this year for Tampa and Pasco is Easter week.

Archived