Reyno Tours / hacked ! Please read!

DanielBu

Hello,

I have booked a tour with Reyno. A few days ago I read on another thread that his email-account had been hacked. One should use these adresses:

survivaltours@hotmail.com and reynotours@gmail.com

Although Reyno is always very polite in his emails, I am a bit confused. There has never been a single picture of him on the internet. I am a bit afraid to meet the "wrong" Reyno when arriving in Dominica. So has anybody got a photo of him, taken during a tour? Please send it to my email DanielBu@gmx.de.

Thx.

Daniel

I have used Reyno before and will be using him again on March 13 he is fantastic. To bad about his e-mail accounts.

Make sure you contact him soon so that he has your good info. Last do him the favor and post his new info anywhere you can think of.

Reyno offers wonderful service and truly cares about his clients. We have a tour booked with him for the second time in March. Can't wait! I will have to get him to pose this time for a photo so you will know he truly exists!

:)

Make sure you contact him soon so that he has your good info. Last do him the favor and post his new info anywhere you can think of.

Archived