So how old is too old?

jp45atcc

Personally, I don't understand the whole issue with the age of Celebrity cruisers... I am 30, and never even noticed onboard that the age group was older. These boards are the only place that I've heard any complaints. Any cruise will be as fun as you make it... I don't really get why it matters how old everyone else is... I would rather be on board with a fun "older" crowd than a crowd of 18-year-olds. But maybe that's just me.

i totally agree with you on this one.

Old is a state of mind not age.

I finally retired and can draw social security and do not consider myself old. Sure, I have a few more aches and pains than I did when I was younger, but I am also have more time free to do what I want and what I enjoy. We cruise, go to Disney several times a year, travel, dance, do glasswork, and many other activities.

I know people that I would consider old that are in their 30's or 40's because of their outlook on life.

Me too, well said!

Archived