carrying on powdered drink mixes

salmonbuster

I know you cant bring soda and such on but what about powdered drink mixes such as koolaid for the kids ?????

Just fine to bring on powdered drink mixes (we sometimes bring a lemonade mix ourselves)--in fact you can bring soda & water

BTW-we brought it on once (powdered drink mix) and actually got stopped by TSA at the airport. Once they saw what it was (and that the pkg was unopened) they passed us thru. In the future I'll have it in my checked bag instead of the carryon (that is when I check a bag)

I know you cant bring soda and such on but what about powdered drink mixes such as koolaid for the kids ?????

Although you might be told no, many people including myself have brought soda and water on the ships, without a problem. If you put a luggage tag on the case it is delivered to your room.

Although you might be told no, many people including myself have brought soda and water on the ships, without a problem. If you put a luggage tag on the case it is delivered to your room.

I completely missed that on my first read (must have been skimming).

To the OP: you absolutely CAN bring soda and bottled water onto the ship. The official policy that the phone reps are directed to recite to you is that it's not allowed, but take it from veteran NCL cruisers - in practice, it is definitely allowed.

Archived