Cayman Sting Ray Tour Recs

Cruise Monkey

Ok, so I am going to be in Grand Cayman on the Inspiration and want to do the Sting Ray/Hell/Turtle Farm tour. I have contacted Native Ways, and others and they can't guarantee that I'll be back by the last tender to the ship, so I am stuck with taking a Carnival sanctioned tour. Carnival has 2 identical tours from 2 different operators - the itinerary is the same, and the price is only $7 difference. I called and asked Carnival and they said they are the same tour just with different tour operators. The first is with Kelly Watersports, and the other is with Cayman Land and Sea Cooperative Socieity (this one doesn't sound right to me, but that is what the guy at Carnival told me). Does anyone have any reviews of these two tour operators, or know anything about them. I guess they should be ok if they are through Carnival, but am not sure.

Thanks.

Archived