Balcony on Epic or Suite on Spirit - WWYD?

Rowan555

I'm considering our options for our 15th anniversary cruise next fall, and I have some time since Epic bookings for those dates aren't even open yet. It would cost the same for us to do an aft penthouse suite on Spirit as a regular balcony cabin on Epic, and I'm at a loss for which would be the better option! Suite with all the perks, or regular cabin on a brand new ship which looks pretty incredible. Obviously it will be clearer once reviews start coming in later this year on the Epic, but I'd like to know, based on your experiences with NCL and with the Spirit versus newer ships, what YOU guys would do if given this choice.

I am truly addicted to the suite perks & would do the Spirit. I love the Cagney's meals, the VIP embarkation. I also loved our aft suite.

Thanks. We have been on the Spirit once before and had a good time, but thought a newer ship might be a lot more fun/exciting. Also, the photos of the Spirit suites were not terribly impressive -however, I haven't seen any pics after the recent drydock.

Archived