Personal question for females**help**

Almost Packed

I had a visit from Auntie Flo while I was snorkeling in the Keys. I was in about 20 feet of water and a Barrracuda was below me on at the bottom. He began swimming erratically in a circle motion and then darted up at me. He went back down to the bottome, swam erratically in a circle, then darted at me again. He did this several times before I could get back into the boat. Then he actually circled the boat. Yes, this sounds a bit wierd - but it's true. I would never again go snorkeling out on the reef at that time of the month. Of course, shore snorkeling where there are no large Barracuda or sharks would be fine.

Wendy, thank you so much for your post. I have had such an issue with this. I have had some VERY embarrassing moments on the last two cruises I have been on. We are water people and usually spend all our excursions in the water. After reading your post I went right out today and bought the diva cup. I can't wait to try it. I have a cruise coming up in May and will be diving in all four ports and was not sure what I would do about "aunt flo" But now I am so relieved. It is such a concern and stress when you do not know about bathroom availability. Again thank you so much! (Why is it that no matter how carefully you try and plan around it????? It always starts! Uggg)

after lots of trials and errors, i have found a whole new way of dealing with Aunt Flo...

Ladies, just google menstrual cups and there are a ton on the market now and you can find something that works for you. Diva and Instead did not work for me but the Moon Cup did. So trial and error....don't give up!

Thanks to all the ladies who have shared their info with me. It has made a huge difference!

Archived