Fyi

Pokeynose

Don't take your thread away. Stand your ground. You have not done anything wrong and many here will appreciate having the information you have provided.

Thanks for the heads up.

Now, get it behind you as best you can and book another cruise. You'll feel better instantly!

I asked Host Walt to leave the thread and not delete it. I felt this information was needed for others.

And we have already booked another cruise for 2011, same ship. I hope the time goes fast, we loved the caribbean but this time we took the eastern route.

Thanks for your support.:)

This is Connie(and Larry). Don't get on cc often, but do enjoy lurking when I do! After seeing your signature cruises, I'm assuming it must be you two? we'll still be on Volendam for Australia, MARCH 14, 2010. sure u don't want to join us again?:D

Yes Ma'am - Great to see you here! Say hi to Larry and Go Michigan State!;) Volendam to Australia sounds like one awesome cruise (just like Tahiti/South Pacific) - Can't make any plans right now, however until certain 'things' pan out;) Maria says hi!

I asked Host Walt to leave the thread and not delete it. I felt this information was needed for others.

And we have already booked another cruise for 2011, same ship. I hope the time goes fast, we loved the caribbean but this time we took the eastern route.

Thanks for your support.:)

I hope you have a wonderful cruise! We've got one booked for March of 2011. :)

Again, thanks for the info. I want to hear it all ... the good, the bad and the ugly. I keep all this info tucked away in a file for future reference. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us here at CC. :)

Yes Ma'am - Great to see you here! Say hi to Larry and Go Michigan State!;) Volendam to Australia sounds like one awesome cruise (just like Tahiti/South Pacific) - Can't make any plans right now, however until certain 'things' pan out;) Maria says hi!

Tahiti/So Pacific is awesome, too! Keep us posted on how certain "things" turn out, ok? Maybe we'll see you before too long...Go Bruins!;) Hi to Maria also.

Archived