Is it True ?

Interrogation Room

No it's not addicting, we just go because we like being force fed great food and being made to lay around on beaches, and taking excursions, and dancing, and a little bit of drinking, etc., etc. etc. :D:D:D

Can't wait for the next one.....and the next one.....and the next one.....:eek:

Some friends of mines on facebook told me that cruising can be "addicted".

Once you go on a cruise, you will want to cruise over and over again.

Is this true? My family and I have never cruises before so this will be our first time.

OMG YES!!!!! There is no way to explain it until you experience it and soon you will. I am retired USAF and have been all over the world and I can tell you for my wife and I this is the only way to go. There is no other type of vacation that will give you this much bang for your buck. Look around these threads and at the signature blcoks from folks and you will see what I mean.

Hope you have a wondeful time and remember, a cruise is what YOU make it.

Bon Voyage I am sure we will see you here again

Cheers, Kenn

Some friends of mines on facebook told me that cruising can be "addicted".

Once you go on a cruise, you will want to cruise over and over again.

Is this true? My family and I have never cruises before so this will be our first time.

Yep, your Doomed...:eek:

But it is the best kind of doomed :D

it took me 3 years to save for the first one in late 2008,

No big deal I thought, save $25 or $35 a month.

I got off that ship and low and behold, I was ready to put away $100 a month and more on good paydays, just to cruise.

Now I have three booked, one leaving next week on the dream.

Oh and what ever you do, DON'T go to the roll calls and get involved with those other addicts,

it only makes your addiction all the more uncontrollable

oh the delight of the Roll call or the CC Group threads...I can't go a day with out them, unless I am on a Cruise!

Yep, you are Doomed!

For sure!!!! :D

At times that is all I can thing about! :p

Espeically helps me get though the long cold winters where I live! Something to look forward too! ;)

There is nothing better than sitting on your balcony and seeing nothing but the Caribbean sea!!!! Also so much fun to wake up in the morning look out your window and see where you are next!!! :)

An other great thing is you don't have to worry where you are going to eat dinner that night, how much is it going to cost me? same with breakfast and lunch! It is all taken care of for you!

I'll have to disagree and say no, its not addicting. My husband and I will be going on our 4th cruise this year, our first was in 2003. We've always had a great time but we also enjoy other vacations.

I will say, however, that once you book a balcony room you could never have anything less!

Archived