Need a little HELP here, LOL...

MamaParrotHead

I posted to John H's blog and asked about a few things regarding the Liberty, one of them being when the webcam would be fixed. He stated that he checked it and it was working. The only link I have to the webcam is this: http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnivalindex.html, where the date at the bottom is late November and the picture hasn't changed since then.

Does anyone else have a link to a working webcam on the Liberty, or is it maybe the case that our dear friend, an admittedly "technologically challenged" John didn't notice the old date on the webcam image? :D LOL OR, equally possible, I am losing my mind. LOL

HELP?! ;)

Thanks.

I posted to John H's blog and asked about a few things regarding the Liberty, one of them being when the webcam would be fixed. He stated that he checked it and it was working. The only link I have to the webcam is this: http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnivalindex.html, where the date at the bottom is late November and the picture hasn't changed since then.

Does anyone else have a link to a working webcam on the Liberty, or is it maybe the case that our dear friend, an admittedly "technologically challenged" John didn't notice the old date on the webcam image? :D LOL OR, equally possible, I am losing my mind. LOL

HELP?! ;)

Thanks.

I just checked it and it correct on here.

Try clearing your history and cookies, that might help..

did you try the refresh button?

I just checked it and it correct on here.

Try clearing your history and cookies, that might help..

did you try the refresh button?

ooopsie

I thought the link you sent was for the ship you were talking about.

Then i started clicking other ships and clicked on the Liberty and it did show the Nov date.

Maybe Big JH might possibly be wrong??:eek:

That link takes you to the Dream webcam. You have to select "Liberty" on the margin in the left. Is that what you were looking at?

I went back and checked and it looks like only 2 are

actually correct and up to date.

Just another curious question..

are you a member of a PH club in Iowa?

I went back and checked and it looks like only 2 are

actually correct and up to date.

Just another curious question..

are you a member of a PH club in Iowa?

Funny you should ask, LOL. I actually attempted to start one like 6 years ago and failed miserably. I got the charter, and about a dozen members, none of whom ever showed up for anything. LOL

Then they started one up about 3 or 4 years ago and apparently they're having success with it. I haven't joined because some of my crappy members are in it and I'm a bit bitter about all of my hard work they flushed down the toilet, LOL.

Funny you should ask, LOL. I actually attempted to start one like 6 years ago and failed miserably. I got the charter, and about a dozen members, none of whom ever showed up for anything. LOL

Then they started one up about 3 or 4 years ago and apparently they're having success with it. I haven't joined because some of my crappy members are in it and I'm a bit bitter about all of my hard work they flushed down the toilet, LOL.

My wife was the founder of the one here in Memphis.

We had similar problems at the beginning, so few would show..

I had talked about starting one for years and she always told me

that it was hard work, not to even think about it..then Bam..she goes and starts it :confused:

We were the 1st club of the "new mellenium" whoooo :p

I will admit I am a "back slider" when it comes to the club.

We were very for involved for years.. then things started changing:rolleyes:

...and I don't care to be around some of the members.

I hope things will change and we will get involved again.

HELP?! ;)

Thanks.

I was able to get each to show an updated shot for each ship by holding down the shift key and clicking the reload button.

I get what it stands for but what do you do?

Party with a purpose!!

Fund raisers, community events, monthly get togethers,

concerts things like that. PH clubs are very much into

fund raising for various charities and usually any and all

events or get togethers include something for the club charity.

He may be technically correct, the camera is working, the link from the camera to the server may not be. ;)

LOL..A lot of good that does.

Like an anchor..it works, it is stuck to the bottom, but it just isn't connected to the boat.:D

Archived