Dunn's River Falls and Zip Line together

srks72

We are on the Conquest.(3/14/2010)

Carnival offers both the falls and Mystic Mountain.

We're on the 3/14 sailing also. I think we've decided to do the Mystic Mountain/Dunn's River Falls combination package. Has anyone done this one? We're wondering if we would have time to add the zipline at Mystic Mountain. Thanks!

I'm trying to figure out what tour to take myself but noticed that this company:

http://www.excursionsinochorios.com/index.php/tours-mainmenu-28

does Dunn's river falls and ziplining together. I presumed that that is from ocho rio so I don't know if you can do it if you dock in Montego Bay (which is where you are docking IF I understand your post correctly.

I'm trying to figure out what tour to take myself but noticed that this company:

http://www.excursionsinochorios.com/index.php/tours-mainmenu-28

does Dunn's river falls and ziplining together. I presumed that that is from ocho rio so I don't know if you can do it if you dock in Montego Bay (which is where you are docking IF I understand your post correctly.

Yes check with Peat Taylor tours too, Dunns river will take you about two hours to climb, if you go early in the morning, then you can do zip and still maybe some shopping or lunch,

http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to do both? CCL on the Conquest dock at Montego Bay. This is my first cruise and I really want to do both, but I am so new and I don't know if it is possible or how I would go about doing this.

I’m taking the same cruise in June.

I too want to do both and didn’t think it was possible – until I found this company:

http://ochoriostour.com/mystic-mountain-jamaica.htm

I was very close to booking mine with Carnival under the “Bobsled Jamaica & Dunns River Falls” excursion

For a Family of 4 I was looking at $500. Which includes Sky Explorer, Bobsled, Dunns Falls, and lunch.

By booking thru Jaital – for $560 we get Sky Explorer, Bobsled, Zip lining, Dunns Falls (no lunch)

A friend used them to go to Dunns Falls and really liked them.

They picked her up on time, were curtious, and dropped her off with plenty of time to go shopping before boarding back on the ship.

I too was wondering if I could just purchase Zip lining in the event that I book thru Carnival but cannot communicate with anyone at the park.

If someone has booked thru Carnival and was able to purchase the Zip line once you arrived, please let me know and who much was it.

By booking thru Jaital – for $560 we get Sky Explorer, Bobsled, Zip lining, Dunns Falls (no lunch) A friend used them to go to Dunns Falls and really liked them.

They picked her up on time, were curtious, and dropped her off with plenty of time to go shopping before boarding back on the ship.

We booked with Jaital as well for our upcoming visit there in May! Glad to hear that your friends had a good experience with them! We are doing the same excursion - Sky Explorer, Bobsled, Zipline and Falls!

Archived