Two bottles of wine per stateroom???

ColleenThomas

I have a question.....we are booked out of San Juan for a cruise in two weeks, and we have two cabins. Are we allowed 4 bottles of wine, or only the two?

We are two adults, and two teens (not drinking age!).......

thanks!

Carnival's written Policy is one bottle wine champagne per Adult in carry-on. ken

Does that mean you have to drink it in your cabin or can you have it with dinner in the MDR? If so, how do you do get it to the MDR since your carrying it on and bringing it to your cabin...I certainly dont want to schlep a bottle of wine with me from the cabin to the MDR, but if we have to I'm sure DH would be more than happy to do that ;)

Does that mean you have to drink it in your cabin or can you have it with dinner in the MDR? If so, how do you do get it to the MDR since your carrying it on and bringing it to your cabin...I certainly dont want to schlep a bottle of wine with me from the cabin to the MDR, but if we have to I'm sure DH would be more than happy to do that ;)

People do it all the time including us. However, there's a corkage fee, so if you don't want to pay that, uncork it before you get to the dining room, or take a glass of wine with you to the dining room--solves that problem.

People do it all the time including us. However, there's a corkage fee, so if you don't want to pay that, uncork it before you get to the dining room, or take a glass of wine with you to the dining room--solves that problem.

Another "dumb question" you just ask your steward for wine glasses when you arrive? or are you stuck using "plastic" cups...sorry if thats a stupid question :o

Another "dumb question" you just ask your steward for wine glasses when you arrive? or are you stuck using "plastic" cups...sorry if thats a stupid question :o

They dont have plastic cups so no worries there. Just ask and they will gladly bring the wine glasses :)

Archived