tubing in Belize (help)

c8305

How about......wildlife? I would really like to do this, but HATE snakes.... All I can picture is some huge jungle snake hanging on a branch over the top of me..... Do I need to worry? (Silly, I know!)

No snakes or talk of snakes. They did warn us to watch out for the ants when walking.

Thanks so much for the information! I did tons of research and decided to go with cave-tubing.com. We're going to do the cave tubing and ATV tour combined!

I just did it with dot com on the 3rd and we had a great time. Very nice people and they do an excellent job. The guide did a great job of pointing things out and providing information about Belize and its people. The stewed chicken lunch is very good as well as the belikin beer. I will go with them again when we go back to Belize.

I have a reservation with cave-tubing.com. What form of payment do they take? As well, what do you do with your shoes & clothing?

You pay cash at the end of the trip. You leave your clothes and other items on the bus while you are cave tubing. You will need to wear water shoes or a pair of tennis shoes that can get wet when your on the river.

I had a great experience with tubing dot com, I wish I could go back soon and do it again.

Archived