SD1 - 4/11-4/20 - Anyone Else On Board?

MarDav

• 1 month later...

As this voyage draws near, and not soon enough for the both of us, we thought we would bump this post ahead to see if anyone else will be joining us. We are looking forward to meeting others on board.

Hi MarDav -

Nice to make your acquaintance.

We'll be joining you on this trip. Although, I have to say, I don't know how social we'll be - isn't it a requirment to do a certain amount of canoodling on your honeymoon? :cool:

I guess i should be more specific about who "We" are - mr and mrs painkiller sounds a little unnerving when you dont have that delectable beverage in mind (or in hand...). Our comrades refer to us collectively by Halindsey, and I happen to be the Lindsey half. (insert a space odyssey reference here for Hal, he loovvess that...).

Looking forward to getting a chance to meet you in person.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Lindsey and Hal 9000 from Marilynn and Dave (MarDav)!

We are so sorry that it has taken so long to reply to you. Between work, home improvement projects and out of state family issues for both of us, we've had no free time at all lately to check Cruise Critic. Although we will both be working hard until the last minute before we leave for St. Thomas this Saturday (haven't begun to pack yet), we are counting the hours until our vacation on SeaDream.

We are hoping that we will have calmer seas this time. Seas were rough on our prior 2 SeaDream voyages, but we had a great time anyway. Although the itinerary can change at a moment's notice due to sea and other conditions, we are looking forward to visiting Anguilla, Saba, and St. Eustatisus, as we've never been to these islands before. We are also looking forward to a very relaxing vacation and meeting new people.

Congratulations again on your upcoming wedding. Although we are ages 46 and 48, some our our friends at home that have been married for a long time still think of us as near newlyweds as we've only been married for 6 1/2 years. Since we have been so busy this past year, we are looking at this trip as another honeymoon.

We plan to board SeaDream 1 as soon as we can after 2 p.m. on Sunday and will probably be at the TOY Bar as soon as possible after we unpack to enjoy a few cocktails from SeaDream's famous bartenders. Hopefully, we will get a chance to meet you at the bar. If you have never been on SeaDream before, you will be addicted to SeaDream before the end of the trip and will want to book another voyage as soon as possible.

See you soon!

Archived