What time is boarding??

mildavis

We are taking the Solstice out of Ft. lauderdale on the 4/11 cruise. How soon will they let you board?

Rule of thumb is usually noon. We however like to arrive around 11:30am. If the disembarkation is done well then you will be able to check in right away. You have to post your review when you return. My husband and I are on the Solstice in May.

happy sailing

Claudette

We are taking the Solstice out of Ft. lauderdale on the 4/11 cruise. How soon will they let you board?

On 1/31 they started boarding a few minutes after 11AM. We checked in around 10:30AM, AQ Class. No check in lines anywhere at that time even though their compters where down, which caused some minor delays checking in each passenger.

Arriving that early is fine. However know that your room won't be ready to "move in". You will carry your carry on around with you. OR you can check out your room and see if the steward will have it unlocked for you to put your bag in (and valuables in the safe) while you roam the ship.

Arriving that early is fine. However know that your room won't be ready to "move in". You will carry your carry on around with you. OR you can check out your room and see if the steward will have it unlocked for you to put your bag in (and valuables in the safe) while you roam the ship.

Typically, when are the cabins available? Thanks!

I'm guessing around 1:30. We were finished with lunch and touring the ship when they made the announcement. Didn't really pay too much attention as our carry ons were already in the room.

Our suitcases arived by 4:00, which was very nice.

Thanks everyone! I have been able to board that early on other ships/lines before but everyone is different.

I will definitely post my experience when i return. There have really been a broad range of reviews. Usually i know which ones to throw out because of people being very picky, etc., but i am not so sure about this one. THis is a free cruise from DH's company so i am not complainin', if you know what i mean! I will make it a great cruise!!!!!! Even if all I do is sit on my balcony and relax. Which I won't. Love to make the most of my travels.

Thanks everyone! I have been able to board that early on other ships/lines before but everyone is different.

I will definitely post my experience when i return. There have really been a broad range of reviews. Usually i know which ones to throw out because of people being very picky, etc., but i am not so sure about this one. THis is a free cruise from DH's company so i am not complainin', if you know what i mean! I will make it a great cruise!!!!!! Even if all I do is sit on my balcony and relax. Which I won't. Love to make the most of my travels.

You will have a great time. Take lots of time to explore all the areas of the ship and the outside decks. There are many neat areas to sit and relax. We didn't get to use them all...ergo another one planned! ;) yip yip

Archived