Bus From SEATAC to Cruise Pier

maggie3

Is there still a bus that picks up at SEATAC airport and drops off passengers at the Seattle Cruise Pier? Does the bus drop off very near the pier for Princess Cruises to Alaska (walking distance with luggage)? Where would we find this bus for boarding at SEATAC? What is the cost one way/round trip? How close to the Piers would light rail from the airport take us? Thanks for all advice.

Is there still a bus that picks up at SEATAC airport and drops off passengers at the Seattle Cruise Pier? Does the bus drop off very near the pier for Princess Cruises to Alaska (walking distance with luggage)? Where would we find this bus for boarding at SEATAC? What is the cost one way/round trip? How close to the Piers would light rail from the airport take us? Thanks for all advice.

Light rail is NOT an option. The final stop is downtown, and Terminal 91 is quite a way north of that. You can take the Grayline Cruise Express directly to Terminal 91 from the airport. They don't have this season's prices posted yet, but it was about $25 last year:

http://www.graylineseattle.com/cruiseexpress1.cfm

I know everyone has different viewpoints, but after our last Seattle R/T, I would definately drop my luggage off with the other bazillions at the airport and take a cab to the dock. If you have all of your docs in order, it;s almost a walk-thru. The bus was loaded, it got really warm, and there were a lot of people coughing. Then you have to deal with the offloading at the dock - a very unpleasant stressfull thing for me. This year, we are cabbing it.

Archived